Wednesday 26 June 2013

Pre-Prom



Prom today.  Carenza has stuck with the green and gold frock.  As I suspected, there was somewhat of a hitch over shoes.  Carenza wanted gold heels and she wanted not to spend too much.  Inevitably, what we found was dozens of silver heels, scores of gold flats.

Year eleven pre-prom
Perran, on the other hand, was smug having purchased some bargain silver winkle-pickers; smug until he tried to find a tie to go with them.

I think I’ve been in more shops in the last week than I have in the past year.

And then there’s the itinerary and transport.  The pre-prom parties are local, the prom in another town, the post-prom night club in yet a third town (long story).  The alliances and groupings are changing from minute to minute as some wish to go on clubbing and others don’t.  I predict an interesting selection of people at breakfast tomorrow.  Or maybe nobody!

Oh, and we have a pre-prom gathering here.  I can’t wait to see the frocks, like amazing summer flowers in our garden, not to mention the handsome young men.  They won’t alight here for very long, then like butterflies they’ll be gone.

Get Regular updates from My Moon-Shot


Like our Facebook Fan Page and receive notification of new posts:
https://www.facebook.com/MyMoonShot

No comments:

Post a Comment