Friday 1 February 2013

Desert Island Students

My oldest son, Pascoe, currently a student at UEA, did a mini-survey of the tunes and tracks that would always remind him and his friends of their student days.  The results can be seen on my new page:
Desert Island Students
The music mentioned sums up the absolute highs of student life with outrageous Euro-pop dance numbers - nights out that will never be forgotten - or maybe never remembered.

There is also some more thoughtful music, just made for the lows of undergraduate life that demand something soft and consoling.

If you are currently a student and have other tracks to suggest, email me at:
My Moon-Shot

1 comment:

  1. Excellent page, thanks for sharing! I love how the Internet allows students studying abroad get in touch with dear people almost daily. Of course, it different from physical presence near each other but still. Back in college I had to set academic paper priorities to get a scholarship and couldn't see my friends for months even though we lived in the same city! Sometimes it can be difficult for any student and it's really important to have people ready to support you, even if they live on the other side of the Planet.

    ReplyDelete