Thursday 21 November 2013

Twin Telepathy

When I spoke to Perran recently, I wanted to know how much he and Carenza were talking to one another now they were at separate universities, and the answer was “Not much”.
I asked Carenza the same question.  She replied – “Well we’re twins, so we have this natural telepathy.”
Hmmmm.
I guess there are lots of other exciting things to do, new people to get to know and old friends to stay in touch with.  Perran and Carenza are close enough to know they won’t lose each other, and they’ll both be back under the same roof at Christmas, after all.
 “How’s that going then, Carenza?  The telepathy?”
“I don’t know: I’m still waiting for a reply.”

My time blogging with UCAS is almost up, but My Moon-Shot goes on - make sure you bookmark this page in your browser and like our Facebook page for regular updates:


No comments:

Post a Comment