Saturday 29 June 2013

Turn out

1 Corinthians, Chapter 13:
“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”

Then I put the childish things into cardboard boxes and took them to the car-boot sale. 
That’s what we’re doing today – at the boot sale Pascoe, Perran and Carenza should make some spending money for their holidays and we shall clear some valuable storage space.

Young adults never seem to find the time to clear their clutter out of their parents’ houses, so I thought I’d catch my children before they realised they had become young adults. 

I have fired the first salvo in the junk storage war which I anticipate will now rage for many years!

Get Regular updates from My Moon-Shot


Like our Facebook Fan Page and receive notification of new posts:
https://www.facebook.com/MyMoonShot

No comments:

Post a Comment